Elevator Forum

Interview ranking
 
Notifications
Clear all

Interview ranking

458 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1.2 M Views
(@Daniel Quezada)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I will let you know buddy.



   
ReplyQuote
(@IceeOne)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Just got off the phone with the Pasadena office.

They are slammed and told me they are reviewing over 800 apps.

She mentioned it could take up to 3-4 weeks before we hear back from them via email.

So just be patient and best of luck.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Joe45)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I don't get it. I heard the same thing but how are they still going over apps if they already sent some emails out and ppl are already getting called in.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Daniel Quezada)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
How do you know people are getting called in already?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Joe45)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
there is someone on the on this thread that just got called in and I heard there are a couple of companies that are getting new hires



   
ReplyQuote
(@mrknownothing)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If you get called please post here as I am also high on the list and it would be helpful to get a heads up and know when they are actually calling the top of the list. Thanks guys.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Daniel Quezada)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
What's your number buddy???



   
ReplyQuote
(@mrknownothing)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I am #32. Just wanna get an idea s to when the calls start going out. The rumor mill has already been in full affect though.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Daniel Quezada)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
What's the rumor mill?



   
ReplyQuote
(@IceeOne)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
So I just got off the phone with the Pasadena office.

She told me that they are sending emails to everyone who failed first.

So if you haven't heard back it's a good thing.

The strange part is that there are candidates within this forum who have already received a passing score and ranking.

Not sure what the heck is going on. Lol



   
ReplyQuote
(@SRiley)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I am hearing from friends that they are into the mid 20's. Maybe Daniel will be confirming soon?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Daniel Quezada)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Haven't heard anything yet buddy, will do when I get called.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Joe45)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Guess my interview didn't go as well as I thought I'm ranked at 297 lol



   
ReplyQuote
(@Daniel Quezada)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Got the call this morning . I was ranked at 25 on the list. Just FYI for those waiting on a call. Signing paperwork on Monday morning.

Last edited by Daniel Quezada; 11/18/16 07:53 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@SRiley)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: Daniel Quezada
Got the call this morning . I was ranked at 25 on the list. Just FYI for those waiting on a call. Signing paperwork on Monday morning.

Congrats. What Company?



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 31
Share:
Scroll to Top