Elevator Forum

Interview ranking
 
Notifications
Clear all

Interview ranking

458 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1.2 M Views
(@Kale Garret)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by B19gale
Called the up; the lady said they are on #14.

Is that for local 18 in Los Angeles?



   
ReplyQuote
(@B19gale)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
140; phoenix



   
ReplyQuote
(@Valle)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey guys what’s up I’m new to this. I’m ranked #98 with local 140. I called the hall yesterday but the lady on the phone really couldn’t give out much information. Hopefully we hear more updates at a later time



   
ReplyQuote
(@Buffalo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Anyone know what’s up with the LA number? I’m 323A, no call yet



   
ReplyQuote
(@AWallace)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Does anyone have an update for Phoenix?



   
ReplyQuote
(@B19gale)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Still no call; planning on calling tomorrow and seeing where they at unless someone else posts here forst where they are.
As of last tuesday they were on #14



   
ReplyQuote
(@AWallace)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Okay sounds good. Thanks!!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ry711)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Nice looks like Phoenix is moving pretty fast...hopefully it stays that way



   
ReplyQuote
(@David De La O)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hello everyone. Was anybody here at the inverview in November. I ranked 230a. No call yet but I’ve been hearing about h2h applicants getting picked up left and right.



   
ReplyQuote
(@FireAlarmPuller)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I was under the impression that h2h got a normal ranking like everyone else...



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rmiller86)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by FireAlarmPuller
I was under the impression that h2h got a normal ranking like everyone else...

They usually hire the H2H guys first. They do it a few times a year. You will get pushed back because of it.



   
ReplyQuote
(@David De La O)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Has anyone from the November interviews been picked up yet? If so what was your ranking. Might give us all a better understanding as to where we stand.



   
ReplyQuote
(@B19gale)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Took me a minute to figure out what H2H was; sad considering i am one. It may be different local to local because of contracts and what not but as for Local 140(Phoenix) what i have gathered is its mostly just a way to apply; and if they run through the whole list and need more before the next cycle they will call people up off H2H.



   
ReplyQuote
(@David De La O)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Excited to share that I got my call today at 4:00pm for local 18 L.A. I interviewed in November and was ranked 230a. I hope this info let’s one of you know that your next. Best of luck everyone.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ry711)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Right on...congrats



   
ReplyQuote
Page 23 / 31
Share:
Scroll to Top