Elevator Forum

Interview ranking
 
Notifications
Clear all

Interview ranking

458 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1.2 M Views
(@Rmiller86)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I ranked 38 on the local 140 Arizona list.. My best friend of 20 years is on the board of trustees for IUEC 140 and said Otis hired 8 guys Friday the 16th.

Last edited by Rmiller86; 11/26/18 11:53 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Rmiller86)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Kale Garret
Has anyone heard what number the LA list is at? The hiring numbers are very confusing and they will not tell you what number they are on. Also does anyone know what the “a” is for after your number? Any info will help thank you!

#260 was hired in October



   
ReplyQuote
(@Mattymatt)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I was ranked #31 through Local 140 Phoenix. I heard by word of mouth that #11 has been hired as of The 19th of November. The highest number I know of ( again, through word of mouth) that was ranked was over 100.

Hope this helps.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ry711)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yeah believe your right called said about 10 has been hired so far ranked 34

Last edited by Ry711; 11/26/18 11:55 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Kale Garret)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Rmiller86
Originally Posted by Kale Garret
Has anyone heard what number the LA list is at? The hiring numbers are very confusing and they will not tell you what number they are on. Also does anyone know what the “a” is for after your number? Any info will help thank you!

#260 was hired in October

So if my number is 200a do you know what that would mean?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
It means your first in that number hence letter a as the first in the alphabet



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Ry711
Yeah believe your right called said about 10 has been hired so far ranked 34

Congrats man, damn that's a good rank I should've went maybe I woulda been in the 30's too



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ry711)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thanks bro..yeah you should of not so competitive like SF and you can transfer in a year



   
ReplyQuote
(@Kale Garret)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Rique925
It means your first in that number hence letter a as the first in the alphabet

This is probably a dumb question but I don’t understand how 260 was called in October and I just got 200a. In that case how do you know what number they would be on?



   
ReplyQuote
(@B19gale)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I got ranked 24th for 140; will post here when i get called.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ry711)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Right on @B19gale..congrats on your rank to



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ry711)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sounds like they called you man and missed it..I would call the hall and make sure though...Ive heard the a and b ranking are two people that scored the same score but a would be called first

Last edited by Ry711; 11/27/18 03:45 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@B19gale)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I was gonna call and check in today but was dealing with the VA. After reading forum today i am gonna be calling forst thing in the AM



   
ReplyQuote
(@Kale Garret)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by B19gale
I was gonna call and check in today but was dealing with the VA. After reading forum today i am gonna be calling forst thing in the AM

Good luck! Let us know how it goes.



   
ReplyQuote
(@B19gale)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Called the up; the lady said they are on #14.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 22 / 31
Share:
Scroll to Top