Elevator Forum

Interview ranking
 
Notifications
Clear all

Interview ranking

458 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1.2 M Views
 Erok
(@Erok)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Where did you get hired again? Anaheim or LA?



   
ReplyQuote
(@LaZorChicKen)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
LA



   
ReplyQuote
 Erok
(@Erok)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
They just transferred me up to Anaheim finally



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bigred50)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thanks for the update man. I was one of the Veterans that interviewed a couple months back. Was ranked 261A.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ramblin55)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
588 in local 2 here in Chicago.

Not to be too discouraged, but anyone know how many people they’re looking at for the local? I heard over 1000 on list so trying to be glass half full.



   
ReplyQuote
(@HalfZip27)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I would call Local 2’s union hall, I called last week and they said they hadn’t hired anyone off the list yet.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ddavis77)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Any updates on LA list?



   
ReplyQuote
(@HalfZip27)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Does anyone know of updates in Chicago?



   
ReplyQuote
(@jrunch)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Step-son in the union, last I heard they haven't called anyone from the new list yet. Said something about they had a couple transfer in from some other locals, so maybe that's delayed the start of the list.



   
ReplyQuote
(@JessyV)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Heard #260 on the L.A list (Local 18) just got hired today



   
ReplyQuote
(@thumbking)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
So they let apprentices transfer?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by thumbking
So they let apprentices transfer?

Yeah once you pass the probation period I wouldn't say anything about transferring til you officially get initiated..just my 2 cents..



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ry711)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Anybody apply to Phoenix?



   
ReplyQuote
(@AWallace)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I applied to phoenix and got ranked number 40. Does anyone know the status of the LA list?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Kale Garret)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Has anyone heard what number the LA list is at? The hiring numbers are very confusing and they will not tell you what number they are on. Also does anyone know what the “a” is for after your number? Any info will help thank you!



   
ReplyQuote
Page 21 / 31
Share:
Scroll to Top