Elevator Forum

Interview ranking
 
Notifications
Clear all

Interview ranking

458 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1.2 M Views
(@Pconklin)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey are you guys worried about being laid off? I start with thyssen in local 80 in s few days. I’m from nj and am making s big move by coming down



   
ReplyQuote
(@LaZorChicKen)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
@hog No not yet. Still going through safety training in the classroom. Won't be on a job site until Thursday.

Last edited by LaZorChicKen; 07/29/18 02:11 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Frankra8er)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
@LaZorChicken are you with Local 18?



   
ReplyQuote
(@LaZorChicKen)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
@Frankra8er Yea, in LA



   
ReplyQuote
(@Fais07)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Anyone from Local 74? I just got my ranking.



   
ReplyQuote
(@LaZorChicKen)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
This is mostly Local 18, SoCal. There are a few posts for other Locals but the majority of guys in this one are 18.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Got In interview with Vegas towards the end of the month, I feel pretty confident about it, hopefully I get a good rank!



   
ReplyQuote
(@LaZorChicKen)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
@hog451 New Equipment

Last edited by LaZorChicKen; 08/04/18 05:25 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Buffalo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey guys I’m awaiting the IUEC 18 to gimme a ring at some point. I’m # 327A. Any idea what number they’re on? Or why I have an A at the end of mine?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ddavis77)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Rank #210 was called a month ago, so I am sure they are quite a few numbers pass that now. I ranked #333A for local 18 and from what I have been told its a good rank. We just have to wait our time. There may be be another person who ranked 327 the #A signifies you would be first the other 327 candidate would be #327B.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Buffalo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Oh cool. When did you interview? Mine was June 27



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ddavis77)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I interviewed in January, the list seems to be moving pretty quick.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Buffalo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Awesome. Ill make a point of it to keep the forum updated on my end!



   
ReplyQuote
 Erok
(@Erok)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
They’re in the 245+ range



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ddavis77)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Erok Thanks for the update! seems like they are speeding up.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 20 / 31
Share:
Scroll to Top