Elevator Forum

Interview ranking
 
Notifications
Clear all

Interview ranking

458 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1.2 M Views
(@Michael8987)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I will let you know if I get a call my number was #62 for Toledo 44.

Last edited by Michael8987; 06/04/18 05:04 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Ddavis77)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Any updates on the Los Angeles list?



   
ReplyQuote
(@LaZorChicKen)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Last update was 176 on May 11th.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Frankra8er)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I was #175. Got hired on June 8.



   
ReplyQuote
 Paf
(@Paf)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hello.
Thank you good support for everybody's.
I passed aptitude test. Now next step is interview.
Could you send me exactly which questions you had in interview , please ? 😏 🙂

Thank you very much



   
ReplyQuote
(@hog451)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Paf
Hello.
Thank you good support for everybody's.
I passed aptitude test. Now next step is interview.
Could you send me exactly which questions you had in interview , please ? 😏 🙂

Thank you very much

No.



   
ReplyQuote
 Paf
(@Paf)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Strange answer. Because each person has different , independent answer. Just support, sometimes too nervous in interview and everything mixed in head.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Good guessing on the English part of the test paf.

Last edited by Rique925; 07/13/18 03:32 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Joe45)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yeah that’s why they ask complex questions with multiple answers to narrow out people that get confused easy under pressure. So if that’s your case start working on getting out it comfort zone and start having conversations with random people or something.



   
ReplyQuote
(@LaZorChicKen)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Just got the call this morning!!! Have to be at the Union Office at 0700 on Monday. I was #210



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jgonzales)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Congrats! How’s the process going?



   
ReplyQuote
(@LaZorChicKen)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Lots of paperwork! Did all the paperwork and drug test Monday. Start safety training tomorrow. Drug test takes 2-3 days.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Frankra8er)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Get ready to sweat @LaZorChicken. I started 7 weeks ago. Which company did the union send you?



   
ReplyQuote
(@LaZorChicKen)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Two years in the making, ready to work my ass off.
Got hired with Otis



   
ReplyQuote
(@hog451)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
@ Lazor you know where you're working Mod, NE?



   
ReplyQuote
Page 19 / 31
Share:
Scroll to Top