Elevator Forum

Interview ranking
 
Notifications
Clear all

Interview ranking

458 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1.2 M Views
(@Marsvelous)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
.

Last edited by Marsvelous; 03/24/18 05:36 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Marsvelous)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Generally how long does it take interviewers to deliver our rankings via email? Been waiting 3 weeks 4 days and counting



   
ReplyQuote
(@falchion)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Marsvelous
Generally how long does it take interviewers to deliver our rankings via email? Been waiting 3 weeks 4 days and counting

about a month give or take haha.



   
ReplyQuote
(@LaZorChicKen)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Frankra8er
What's your rank # LaZorChicKen?

210



   
ReplyQuote
(@8r0b07)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I was one of the veterans that interviewed in Feb 2018. I ranked 86A. Just got hired last week. There were a total of 6 guys that were being hired. Not sure what their ranks were.



   
ReplyQuote
 Erok
(@Erok)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Where’d you get hired?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Frankra8er)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Got a missed call from Union Local 18,regarding a job opportunity. I called back, lady said "position was already filled". She needed somebody by 12 noon today. She said, she'll
keep me in mind". So hopefully, I'm next on the list. I ranked # 175.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Marsvelous)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have a question that just might come in handy for future potential apprentices. I just received my ranking out from Local 44: #75. How do I know what number they start from? because I know for a fact there couldn't have been more than 20 people at the location for interviews.



   
ReplyQuote
(@hog451)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Marsvelous
I have a question that just might come in handy for future potential apprentices. I just received my ranking out from Local 44: #75. How do I know what number they start from? because I know for a fact there couldn't have been more than 20 people at the location for interviews.

It starts at 1. You only saw the guys they interviewed that day at the time of your interview. They'll interview in the morning and the afternoon for a week at a time. From your previous posts it seems like you have been through this process a bunch. Is this your first successful interview?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Marsvelous)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I’ve had a few successful interviews and each get better as I go. At this point, I’m confident enough to show up to an interview and answer every question extensively and impressively. I guess I just have to wait for my turn.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jgonzales)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Local 18 Las Vegas any updates??



   
ReplyQuote
 Erok
(@Erok)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Vegas is about to go off from what I hear. I also heard they’re going to be opening up a new list for Vegas the end of this year sometime. Not 100% sure about this info though.



   
ReplyQuote
(@LaZorChicKen)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
New Vegas list opens tomorrow at 0800. NEIEP.org has all the apprenticeships for each local and when they open.

https://www.neiep.org/Careers.aspx



   
ReplyQuote
(@LaZorChicKen)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Friday at 0800*



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jgonzales)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thanks for the info...



   
ReplyQuote
Page 18 / 31
Share:
Scroll to Top