Elevator Forum

Interview ranking
 
Notifications
Clear all

Interview ranking

458 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1.2 M Views
(@Tkrieps)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hello everyone,
I just got my interview ranking for local 18 for LA a couple days ago and was ranked 2A. From what I understand, after my phone call with them, that means that there was 2 of us that scored the same for #2. Anyways, what do you guys think would be a reasonable time to expect a call from them.



   
ReplyQuote
(@sovietstar)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Do they look at your resume/ certificates even if you didnt mention on the interview? I didnt properly sell myself on the interview, after the interview ended, they didnt even ask for my resume folder, so I asked them, arent you going to need the folder? the union guy said oh! yes we'll keep it and put it in your record... so I'm assuming they arent even going to bother looking at the folder and just base my score on the interview ☹️



   
ReplyQuote
(@Tkrieps)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Not sure. I gave them my resume before they asked me any questions. Then they told me to wait outside for a bit. So I'm guessing they went through my resume right before.



   
ReplyQuote
(@TimeTraveler)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi Everybody,

I really appreciate you guys taking the time to share your info, I've been learning a lot.

I interviewed with khakis, a button-up shirt, and a tie. I won't go into specifics, but I will say the interviewers were very professional and gave me a the opportunity to showcase myself. Unfortunately, I don't think I made the best of it, but it was a great learning experience.

I got ranked #39 for Local 8, Reno.

I'll keep you guys posted if I hear anything.



   
ReplyQuote
(@LaZorChicKen)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Did they do more interviews for 18? I interviewed and was put on the list in Nov 2016. You're saying you just interviewed and got ranked a couple weeks ago?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Tkrieps)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
They had a testing and interview for veterans



   
ReplyQuote
(@Mark32)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Anybody on the milwaukee list follow this forum?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Marsvelous)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Anyone on the Albuquerque list, local 131, on this forum?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ddavis77)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Any idea of what number they are on for the Local 18 Los Angeles List?



   
ReplyQuote
(@falchion)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Ddavis77
Any idea of what number they are on for the Local 18 Los Angeles List?

I'm 162 and i haven't received a call yet, i took the test about 6 months ago.

For those who recently tested, about how many people were there? Considering Tkrieps got a very low number it seem's like they shuffle people ahead of others depending on their score, and since they call up about 8 people a month on average i can estimate when i might get called.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ddavis77)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sounds like you are still in the clear though if you tested 6 months ago. That's a good ranking number! I'm sure you'll be getting a call soon. I ranked 331A. Still have a lot of waiting to do. I interviewed in January and there was at least 25 other people interviewing.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Frankra8er)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I interviewed in December 2016. Got ranked 175. Still waiting for the call.



   
ReplyQuote
 Erok
(@Erok)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Last I heard Local 18 list for LA/SD was at 160, this was about a month ago



   
ReplyQuote
(@LaZorChicKen)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Please post on here when you get called. It would be very appreciated. I'm trying to time it right so I have the funds to move to LA and find a place to live.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Frankra8er)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What's your rank # LaZorChicKen?



   
ReplyQuote
Page 17 / 31
Share:
Scroll to Top