Elevator Forum

Interview ranking
 
Notifications
Clear all

Interview ranking

458 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1.2 M Views
(@LaZorChicKen)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Vegas has it's own list. Same local, different list. There is the Southern California list (L.A./San Diego) and a Vegas list. Know what you're talking about before throwing shade.

Last edited by LaZorChicKen; 10/24/17 07:05 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
 MVM
(@MVM)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: Jgonzales
Anyone here from Las Vegas local 18? Any updates? Thanks

Why don't you just give them a call and ask? Seems like the easiest thing to do...



   
ReplyQuote
(@Emeraldquake)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
They won't tell you



   
ReplyQuote
(@dmart144)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I know there has been a lot of talk about this, and sorry for repeating the question. What does everyone feel is proper interview attire? I tested for career firefighting and had multiple interviews across the states for positions and always wore a suit due to it being a civil service government career. I also worked in the oilfield and wore blue collar attire (nice clean jeans, boots and a nice button up). My interview date is coming up for local 19 and I'm leaning towards clean jeans or khakis and a nice button-up with clean boot style shoes. Just curious if I should go with nice slacks instead or a tie or what everybody's opinion is. I'm sure I'm overthinking it as I tend to do and the interview itself is more important than the attire. Thanks in advance



   
ReplyQuote
(@westcoast)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I wore dress shoes, Khakis, and a light blue button up with no tie. Clean shaven and haircut.



   
ReplyQuote
(@dmart144)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
thanks westcoast, that's what I'm leaning towards. Have you been picked up yet? I saw you had your interview in april earlier on this thread but never saw your rank or if you were one of the lucky ones yet



   
ReplyQuote
(@westcoast)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I got my rank. It'll still be a while before I get the call though. Good luck with your interview!



   
ReplyQuote
(@hog451)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Wear a tie. This a is not a job interview; it is a career interview.

Bring copies of the documents for any of your certifications. You have to sell yourself.

Last edited by hog451; 10/30/17 10:29 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@dmart144)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I understand that, as mentioned I've sat through multiple "career interviews". I have made up nice folders with every certificate from my adult life, about 30 papers. Appreciate the input.



   
ReplyQuote
 Erok
(@Erok)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
150



   
ReplyQuote
(@NycHopeful718)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi Gents,

Best of luck to you all, do you guys have any tips for some one taking the EIAT next weekend, anything specific to study?

Thank you!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
40 basic algebra questions, 35 mechanical, 35 reading, 20 tool assessment. we didnt get any break in between so be prepared, i tested in reno nv so idk things might be different for you.



   
ReplyQuote
(@NycHopeful718)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thanks a lot Rique



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
what questions are they going to ask you in the interview? i'd appreciate the help.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ddavis77)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Just got my ranking letter, interviewed about two weeks ago. I ranked 331. Last rumor I heard while I was interviewing they were in the 150s. Anyone else get called recently or know what number they are around?

Last edited by Ddavis77; 02/17/18 02:00 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
Page 16 / 31
Share:
Scroll to Top