Elevator Forum

Interview ranking
 
Notifications
Clear all

Interview ranking

458 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1.2 M Views
(@Jgonzales)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Local 18 Las Vegas... any updates?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Mark32)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Any one apply for or have any information on Madison WI local 132?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Red1102)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Anyone have any information on Local 36? I got my ranking last week and wanted to know when they might start hiring and how many they plan on hiring.



   
ReplyQuote
(@westcoast)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Call the hall for when they should start bringing newbies in. As far as how many it all depends on how much work is out there. What number are you?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Red1102)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thank you. I'm number 73/300



   
ReplyQuote
(@Zillavator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 

Last edited by Zillavator; 10/07/17 03:08 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Zillavator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Im not sure sure why my message is not showing on my previous post. Anyway, what is the news with Local 21? How many total ranked and by what number are they currently on? Thanks!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Emeraldquake)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Just got my call for local 18. #130



   
ReplyQuote
(@dmart144)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm sure that's a good feeling! Congrats and best of luck to you!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Hapnincapt)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I received an excellent ranking after my interview for Local 81 in San Antonio. I was notified by email on September 19th, and I have not heard anything yet. Does anyone out there have any information? Is this normal or has work gotten slow?
I'm just impatient I guess!

I called about a week ago and I was told that no one from the list has been hired yet. Any insight that anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jgonzales)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Anyone here from Las Vegas local 18? Any updates? Thanks



   
ReplyQuote
(@Mark32)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Come on man.. someone literally gave an update for local 18 five days ago.

This is why good legitimate questions sometimes go unanswered on this forum.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jgonzales)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jgonzales)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jgonzales)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 



   
ReplyQuote
Page 15 / 31
Share:
Scroll to Top