Elevator Forum

Interview ranking
 
Notifications
Clear all

Interview ranking

458 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1.2 M Views
(@LaZorChicKen)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Can someone please provide an update for the LA list? It's been a few months, last update they were in the 90s..



   
ReplyQuote
(@JessyV)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm with you there. Feels like the list stopped moving or people stopped talking. Every time I've called the hall they tell me they can't tell me what number they are on 😒



   
ReplyQuote
(@Joe45)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Pretty sure if anyone had any type of updates they would post it. There is someone on here that's 150 on the list. So if he hasn't posted the list hasn't made it to him yet.



   
ReplyQuote
 Erok
(@Erok)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yep still waiting😬



   
ReplyQuote
(@Joe45)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Just spoke with a new hire. He was 106 on the LA list and got called in a couple weeks ago.



   
ReplyQuote
 Erok
(@Erok)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Awesome man thanks for the update!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dve38)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Anybody here from local 38? how they did on their interview and ranking?

Last edited by Dve38; 07/06/17 03:50 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
 Erok
(@Erok)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hear any news Joe?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Joe45)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
No, I know they just had a meeting. I will try to call around and ask if anyone has any updates.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Emeraldquake)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I am #130 for local 18. I heard at the end of July they were on 112



   
ReplyQuote
 Esco
(@Esco)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Anyone on here from local 8?



   
ReplyQuote
 Esco
(@Esco)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
How are you liking it?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Afois)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
For anyone curious about what number they are on for local 18 , they are on 123 as of last Thursday!



   
ReplyQuote
(@LaZorChicKen)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Damn...it slowed down a lot. I'm 210 for local 18. Was really hoping to get called by end of the year. Looks like it will be closer to next summer. I'm so effing pumped though, that phone call will probably be one of the best moments of my life. Stoked!!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Emeraldquake)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thank you! So excited I'm 130!



   
ReplyQuote
Page 14 / 31
Share:
Scroll to Top