Elevator Forum

Interview ranking
 
Notifications
Clear all

Interview ranking

458 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1.2 M Views
(@LaZorChicKen)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Any news on the LA list?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Joe45)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
A buddy of mine that was #33 on the Vegas list got called today. He turned it down so I know they are at least on #34.



   
ReplyQuote
(@G-ses)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Any update on the LA list?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Joe45)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Nope, but I heard the bench is empty. Has anyone tried to call the local?

Last edited by Joe45; 05/05/17 03:12 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@LaZorChicKen)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Whats the bench refer to?



   
ReplyQuote
(@westcoast)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: LaZorChicKen
Whats the bench refer to?

Those who have a rank and are waiting to be called are said to be "on the bench". Like sports, sitting on the bench waiting to be called into the game.



   
ReplyQuote
(@hog451)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Actually the bench is everyone. Mechanics, helpers, apprentices. After they get hired, the business representative will call off the list. You are not on the bench, you are draft picks. Your ranking is your draft position.



   
ReplyQuote
(@westcoast)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: hog451
Actually the bench is everyone. Mechanics, helpers, apprentices. After they get hired, the business representative will call off the list. You are not on the bench, you are draft picks. Your ranking is your draft position.

Oh ok gotcha, I stand corrected.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Str8outtasj)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: Daniel Quezada
Hello everyone. I just received my email from the IUEC with my interview ranking . My currently ranked number is 25. The email explained that this pool list is good for 2 years. Do I have a good chance of getting hired or not really? Thanks for your input in advance fellas.

lol I'm 24, nice to meet you



   
ReplyQuote
(@JessyV)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey Erok have you been called yet?



   
ReplyQuote
 Erok
(@Erok)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
No not yet 😏



   
ReplyQuote
(@Str8outtasj)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: JessyV
Hey Erok have you been called yet?

They should start calling people Friday!



   
ReplyQuote
(@JessyV)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Are you referring to the local 8 list. I'm not on the local 8 list. I'm on the local 18 list.
Anyone have updates?



   
ReplyQuote
 Erok
(@Erok)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm on the local 18 list too



   
ReplyQuote
(@Joe45)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: Erok
I'm on the local 18 list too

Erok ur 150 on the LA list right?



   
ReplyQuote
Page 12 / 31
Share:
Scroll to Top