Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Thyssen IMS software available

39 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
62.4 K Views
(@ILikeElevs)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I almost bought one from liftwares until someone on here suggested to try this one first and glad I did. This one has more and cost about the same, came complete with laptop, cables, adapters(very important)and all the tool manuals.
Attachments
Service Toolblue.PNG (392.62 KB, 346 downloads)



   
ReplyQuote
(@ILikeElevs)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
not that I would need it but it has since been updated with the older version of cadi (good for 330a)



   
ReplyQuote
(@NY Guy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Would you be able to send me some info on where/how to purchase this tool. Looks pretty amazing!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jimmy217)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Well u obviously sell that piece of Crap that dosen't work!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ale H)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I offer the IMS software and it license. If you want to test the program, I could give you a trial code. Write me for more info



   
ReplyQuote
(@Selvam)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Dear , Could you please give me trail code ( 32bit) . already i download and installed the software. also share the documentation file regarding IMS 32bit version . ( its not available from http://www.liftwares.ir/ )



   
ReplyQuote
(@ot1989)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I would like to try the trial version how do i download the software? and how much does the unlimited cost?

Thank you



   
ReplyQuote
(@Selvam)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
i was download from http://www.liftwares.ir/... for unlimited cost is 1000 USD ..



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ale H)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I offer the IMS software and it license. If you want to test the program, I could give you a trial code. For more info, write me

Email: [email protected]

I will send you the files, the cost for unlimited version that I give is cheaper than liftwares page.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ale H)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
IF YOU NEED THE UNLIMITED IMS SOFTWARE for Thyssen and Dover elevators, visit this blog. We offer a trial code to test the program.

https://imssoftwares.blogspot.com/



   
ReplyQuote
(@BenJohnson)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Where did you get it?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Irvind)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Could you pm me any links?



   
ReplyQuote
(@sparky13)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You can call for this software. Tom at Parts specialists inc



   
ReplyQuote
(@ot1989)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/ataj... x4tdl69m7ninhvz&st=c5g6d1d9&dl=0



   
ReplyQuote
(@GreenTM)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Are you still able to get this laptop? Is that 2.7 or later IMS?



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 3
Share:
Scroll to Top