Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Thyssen IMS software available

39 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
62.4 K Views
 hmbx
(@hmbx)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#23880]
Thyssen IMS softwar for Thyssen TAC 20, TAC 50, TAC 50-04, TAC 32, and DMC FAST available here: www.liftwares.ir
Programs are tested and guaranteed to work. You will get a free one week trial license too.
Website: www.liftwares.ir
Email: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]

Last edited by hmbx; 04/29/18 11:59 PM.


   
Quote
(@Chainring)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Emailed yesterday. Anyone know if Liftwares is good to go?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Tamperprufe)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
got ya covered just sent ya a PM



   
ReplyQuote
(@CORNELIUS)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Could you hook me up too? We have some ECI West tools that we're currently using, but running into issues. Mike from ECI may not support service tools going forward, so I'm looking for an alternative. World doesn't seem to have a TAC 20, 32, 50 tool. Thanks.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Tamperprufe)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
check your PM



   
ReplyQuote
(@JIEFENGELEVATOR)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
good job



   
ReplyQuote
(@djenergy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
liftwares is blocked



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jeff Marmur)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
djenergy how do you know its blocked? What way do you recommend to get into a Tac20?



   
ReplyQuote
 PSEC
(@PSEC)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I am also looking for this. I contacted liftwares but have not heard back for days. Anyone know of another?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jimmy217)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I use this guy on eBay

FREE COMPUTER!  IMS, Kone, Otis, CADI GC,  Comm Cables For Elevators. UNLIMITED!

It is an everything in one from Lifwares!



   
ReplyQuote
(@ecoelevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Has anyone on here had any luck getting in touch with liftwares? Or anyone else that is selling Thyssen IMS Software?



   
ReplyQuote
(@ot1989)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
the original host/forums/u...E7D6EB9-A7BE-48B8-A4FA-02CEB85F9373.jpeg



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jim M.)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I was given 2 laptops by TKE when they turned over my hotel’s 15 elevators last year. 1 laptop was called “the owners laptop”. It has the IMS software installed and works fine. The other appears to have a different version of IMS. I cannot get this laptop to connect to the TAC 32 controllers via usb or serial. I did not receive any user manuals for the application. I figured out most of it, but I could really use a guide or manual to feel comfortable using it. Just the basics (locking out car or hall calls, creating security timers, running reports. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited by Jim M.; 04/08/20 01:08 AM. Reason: Typo


   
ReplyQuote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Jimmy, did you purchase one of those free computers off of Ebay? If so, are you happy with it?

Thanks, Montana



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jimmy217)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
This is Liftwares now,

FREE COMPUTER! IMS, Kone, Otis, CADI GC, Comm Cables For Elevators. UNLIMITED!

I have one! Everything works and licensed! With all the cables.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 3
Share:
Scroll to Top