Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Thyssen IMS software available

39 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
62.4 K Views
(@ot1989)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have IMS 2.10



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rotteapple)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Anyone can send me a copy



   
ReplyQuote
(@4runner2025)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I bought IMS 2.7 from this guy and so far is working with no issues .His email address is [email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
(@Local8Elev8rman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
4runner2025 do you mind telling me how much you paid and was it just for IMS?



   
ReplyQuote
(@ElevatorCaptain)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have a laptop I sell with ims and more.. pm me



   
ReplyQuote
(@Felton)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
how much would be the cost of the IMS



   
ReplyQuote
(@ElevatorCaptain)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The laptop with unlimited license is $1750



   
ReplyQuote
(@Suthrn)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have IMS CPUA ETHERNET USB DOOR FAST UDC FAST DMC FAST CPUS software Door board software door presets unlimited with working internet and other tools. PM me for more info



   
ReplyQuote
(@NYTECH)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Good afternoon Captain. I am interested. Can you email me at: [email protected] ?



   
ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share:
Scroll to Top