Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
03/11/2013 5:21 pm
Last edited by Administrator; 12/06/21 07:56 PM.
05/01/2014 4:27 am
Has anyone tried any of the software from these guys.
13/02/2014 3:30 am
Yes... Good stuff and some great prices 1/2 price sale now. But real savings when you buy more than 1 copy x-tra copies or only 10% of purchase price.
14/02/2014 12:52 pm
what kind of price for IMS, The web site is nice, looks like a legitimate company, do they offer any technical assistance with the software?
Last edited by Vatorgator; 02/14/14 05:06 AM.
15/02/2014 10:48 am
never mind, i found the price, 1050
04/03/2014 12:52 am
Having trouble getting response and web site has changed???????
04/03/2014 10:52 am
bummer. did not think that site would last to long. hope you did not get a program that will expire soon. thats really strange, that site has totally changed. really strange.
05/03/2014 7:12 am
Looks like might be a fly by nighter...takes ya money and runs....
11/03/2014 7:06 am
I am having the same problem. I had the direct email of one of the engineers but he stopped answering after the site changed. Fortunately I didn't pay them. My thirty day trial ran out about the time everything changed.
If anyone has any more info on where to get a software license for IMS please let me know.
13/03/2014 9:39 am
What version of IMS was this outfit selling? was it 16 bit or 32 bit? 16 bit is 2.3.X.X 32 bit is 2.4.X.X and later!!
13/03/2014 11:27 pm
They were selling both. I spoke with them and apparently TK and other companies were putting the squeeze on them for selling the software. I think they will re-appear at some point. They were also selling Schindler CADI software and a few others.
15/03/2014 5:51 am
might be the same company that was supplying Kone KNS cards cheap!!! seems now we cant get them anymore and have to get the Kone originals (not that we will anyway as too damn expensive for OEM ones...LOL)
29/12/2015 1:25 am
I bought CADI GC from this website: www.liftwares.ir ,and it works great. They are good guys.