Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Hydro bleeder valves

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,506 Views
(@VatorMech93)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#40461]
We’ve picked up way more hydro work lately and I’m noticing that most of the cylinder heads have plugs but very few have bleeder valves. Can anyone tell me a good source to buy bleeder valves from, what thread sizes are most common, and if there is an assorted set I can buy.



   
Quote
(@ashley)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I think what you mean is someone lost the bleeder valves during install. Most jacks are 1/8" NPT or 1/4" NPT bleeders. Best to call the cylinder manufacture and order from them.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I think I've gotten some from Grainger before and also I've just put the pressure port quick connects that we use to ptests.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
This is an online place that has the. https://www.onehydraulics.com/products/sblv-m-2n-v



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top