Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

*Fast Tool wanted*

26 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
16.6 K Views
(@Fasteddie500)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#39576]
Going to start another common looking for a Dover Fast tool for sale post. I'm on call right now on someone else's route, I have 2 actual t links that don't communicate for Crap to controller while plugged in. Even if it did, it's very iffy to actually be able to change parameters let alone deal with a cold start. I've been watching ebay for a couple years, couldn't find nothing, I have 35 DMC's on my out route, sometimes I can borrow another mechanics (2 counties over) fast Tool, finally hitting my breaking point as I'm on my way to #2 call back for the weekend on same elevator. Would be greatly appreciated if anyone could part with one and sell. Work safe



   
Quote
(@ashley)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Call Tom at PSI in Chicago area , they sell laptops with software.



   
ReplyQuote
(@TNHapa84)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Get the newest update on your Tlink. And make sure you have the right dmc connection adapter. If not. Time for a MOD. Alpha is the way to go. If not smartrise



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Why a fast tool? I prefer the laptop. I can go in and cold start a car with simple setup, like front doors only in 30-45 mins. Fast tools are like finding a leprechaun. Laptops are reliable easy to use and can be found and bought easily. I second calling Tom with psi.



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
BTW, unless your a glutton for punishment, two calls on same car on the weekend gets a lock and some part ordered. I'll be darned if im going a third time



   
ReplyQuote
(@TheRealMikeO)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm glad I'm not the only one that struggled with the Tlink. Went thru two of em. Both had the newest update and brand new connectors (verified right connectors via Knowledge Point). Could never get them to work.



   
ReplyQuote
(@lowoil)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Should work with 1.20 but some job won't connect?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Williamtheo83)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
So I’m kinda new to this forum but I have a Kone brick tool I want to get rid of. Not sure how to post it or show pics. It’s the dual port tool that connects to the Kone escalators. Any help or if someone is interested I’d appreciate it

Last edited by Williamtheo83; 06/19/25 08:30 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Is it one that needs to be updated every so often? If so when's that date?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Freeland)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Greetings,
I have a Fast Tool in original case with quick manual available. In perfect working order.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm interested



   
ReplyQuote
(@Suthrn)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
i can help you with service tools troubleshooting literature fault codes and software

Last edited by Suthrn; 07/14/25 03:21 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Fasteddie500)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Freeland if it's still available, I'm interested



   
ReplyQuote
(@Freeland)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Fasteddie500,
Yes it’s still available.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Webpros)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have an extra computer. With all the cables.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top