Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Dover Composit selector drum

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,910 Views
(@danzeitz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#9430]
I am looking to replace a selector drum. It is 19 inches in diameter and 6 inches wide.



   
Quote
(@Postal)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Why???

I guess you could get one machined

Last edited by Postal; 01/07/14 12:00 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Does Vertex carry a replacement? I know a lot of the composites are being torn out.



   
ReplyQuote
(@danzeitz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Vertex no longer supplies them. The lands betweeb the groves are sharpend to a knifes edge. Reducing the life span of the 1/8 inch air cord. I was hoping to find one from a tearout so the car was not down while I waited for the machine shop to recut.



   
ReplyQuote
(@JustWolf)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Still looking



   
ReplyQuote
(@danzeitz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I found one but might want to hoard away another.



   
ReplyQuote
(@JustWolf)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The one i have is/was for a 10 stop, big enough?



   
ReplyQuote
(@danzeitz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
yes, sorry forgot to see this post. PM me



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top