Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Non-working KONE Tool

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
9,399 Views
(@cmw007)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#9113]
I have an original issued KONE service tool. It is nonworking. Not sure of the level, but was issued new to a customer in 2002. I dont think it was ever used by looking at the condition. It comes in the original box with power supply and cord to plug into controller. This was given to me and I have tried it on the job it was issued to and it will not work. If someone thinks they can fix it or knows someone who can this is a opportunity to have a real Kone service tool. PM me with any questions or offers.



   
Quote
(@Postal)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Will it turn on???



   
ReplyQuote
(@cmw007)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yes the tool does come on, however I dont remember what it says. I can check later this week what it says on power-up.



   
ReplyQuote
(@xyelevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Dear

we have the KONE tools it can use unlimited times.



   
ReplyQuote
(@haroon)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
We are dealing with KONE elevator that uses CPU board that is LCECPUnc(KM763640G01).Therefore please confirm me that is KONE decoder tool (KM878240G02)is capable for this elevator?



   
ReplyQuote
(@xyelevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
yes (KM878240G02)is no problem



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top