Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

APPs

10 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
16.2 K Views
(@danzeitz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#19339]
I was wondering what apps guys are using on there smart phone to help at work ? I have a sports app to measure fpm.I have apps from Texacone (great to ID packings) also maxton and eeco apps for valve adjustments ect. How about you?



   
Quote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
We use do forms for our work orders etc. Might not be what you were looking for.



   
ReplyQuote
(@NewMech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I recently started using one called Miprom 21 Quick Reference. The application is helpful as far as navigating the service tool and I/O descriptions.



   
ReplyQuote
(@NewMech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What is the name of Texacone's app?



   
ReplyQuote
(@danzeitz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
texacone on - site



   
ReplyQuote
(@InFritzWeTrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Just found a cool app for bending conduit. Just search "conduit bending" in your App Store and several free ones come up. Automatically calculates the dimensions for all types of bends,offsets, saddles, etc.



   
ReplyQuote
(@danzeitz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Very cool I have gone thru a lot of conduit to go a very short distance with a couple compound bends before!



   
ReplyQuote
(@EleVADER)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
very useful the Miprom 21 quick reference is! thanks.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Upndwn)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Maxton has an app that is useful



   
ReplyQuote
(@tmarvin)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
EECO Valve has a great app!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top