Elevator Forum

Motion IMC power su...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Motion IMC power supply

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,267 Views
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#384]
I learned a lesson today on a motion IMC with 12 Pulse Drive. There is a +12 and -12 volt power supply that feeds the DAS and DIO board. If you replace that power supply you need to ramp the voltage up to +15 and -15 Volts in order for everything to work. The car will still run at 12 volts but the drive will be very unstable. It may overspeed or get current limit faults. This one had me going so I thought I'd pass it on.



   
Quote
(@DowntownLA)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Good to know. Thanks, i have 4 on my route.



   
ReplyQuote
(@DripCan)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
thank you so much have 10 of these an have had nothing but odd issues,will put at 15 an cross fingers it solves my issues



   
ReplyQuote
(@Korbyn_Dallas)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thank you. Had this fault recently.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top