When was the building built? 1950s?
I can't imagine Houstons historical society would mandate the controls of the elevator would be placed above the advancements in safety to the public using this elevator...
You posted you are the building manager in your profile. I imagine you make difficult decisions on a regular basis. This one should be an easy decision to make. Here is what I see are your choices;
1) Put good money into old, out date and worn out 60+ year old equipment.
2) Dig a little deeper into the pocket(s) of the building owner(s) and modernize your equipment. Help ensure the safety of the people who are using the elevator.
When you modernize your equipment you will get a warrenty. At the end of the warrenty period look into a service contract.
Best of luck...
You didn't mention if the Rotary is a passenger of freight. A freight in a fat rendering plant is one thing. A little Ole 2 stop hydro is another.
Is the elevator running with a current permit?
Is a qualified Union Elevator company maintaining the equipment?
JKH gave you some pretty good advice for an elevator manufactured by some obscure, long gone elevator company that built their elevators in the barn next to the stall where the Barn Cat had her last litter of kittens.
But...........This is a Rotary, there are still hundreds or maybe even thousands of these things still safely hauling passengers and freight every day. Why? because they are simple.
The rub here as it is with all older hydraulic elevators is the underground plumbing and the valve. Underground plumbing corrodes and valves wear out. When that happens leaks start that can lead to unsafe conditions. Life threatening accidents are rare but do happen.
The other option is: Install a new life time jack along with a new valve. or better a new pump unit. Completely service the unit and replace worn parts. Note here: Don't let them tell you parts are no longer available.
One reason for that is, Rotary didn't manufacture most of their electrical components (with the exception of some door equipment which is available thru elevator parts suppliers.) but purchased them from suppliers that are still in business.
Complete Modernization would be great. Unless generic equipment is used, when completed you will have a brand new elevator that will be obsolete in about week, only the company that put it in can service it properly and therefore it costs an arm and a leg for a service contract. Also, requires a 400 page manual and various hand held electronic devices with little blinky lights and numbers to keep it running.
The bottom line here is: Before you do anything you have to get to local elevator inspector involved. He's the guy that will tell you what can or can't be done.
OK, Guys...not preaching to the choir here. Doin this tongue in cheek. As you guys know I supply information and diagrams. Gotta tell ya.......the stuff that come across my desk is unbelievable. In most cases it's comprehensive and informing. But,hundreds of pages just for a little hydro. The manuals are updated almost weekly and when they get really thick. The companies either add .something or change the name of the product line.
Please work safe you guys so you can enjoy the holidays to come.
Jim
The elevator was functioning until approximately 2 years ago. We had a service contract but due to tight budget, had to discontinue their service.
When the elevator stopped working, we called them out and after 4 hours and $1000, said they didn't think they could sort out the problem so we put a halt on the effort. We are now in a position that with some growth in the congregation, we need to move back into the auditorium.
Current issue is that when a call button is pushed, several of the relays latch but no executive action is taken ie, with the car on the first floor and the first floor call is pushed, the doors do no open. I can activate the door by manually closing the dc contact which cycles through the door open, door close sequence and the relays unlatch.. Also, if the car is on the 2nd floor and the first floor call is pushed, again, several relays latch but no executive action taken.
It's a passenger lift.
The operating permit has expired because the elevator stopped working so we let the permit lapse.
We had a qualified Union Elevator Company servicing the elevator but the contract is not in place at the present time. We had them out about a year ago to have a look but after a couple of hours and $1000, they were unable to solve the issue ( which I described in the previous post) so we decided to put the work on hold.
The original hydraulics were replaced at some point.
Also FYI, we were in discussions with the city re grandfathering certain current requirements. The discussion was also placed on hold when the elevator quit working.
I believe that someone with knowledge of how the system works and the drawings will be able to correct the issue so that is actually what I am looking for.
Now that I understand why you are choosing to repair your elevator. I would like to help you. Please send me your contact information in a PM (Private Message). You will find the "private message" in "my stuff" at the top of this page. I have many that we service and I have a soft spot for churches.
Jim has been a great resource for many in need of prints and manuals. I'm sure between the three of us we can find a way for you to get the information needed.
The part that rubs is they couldn't fix it after a couple of hours. I know I have prints. if we can nail down a little closer install date. Let me know and I'll send you a set.
Based on Dr Wiggins note just sound like something in the running circuit is just plain dirty or some of the P&B relays have hammered thru the anti residual part of the the old P & B relays.
Happy Holidays,
Jim
I was in working on the elevator today. I removed all the relays, cleaned all the contacts and reinstalled. No change to operation was noted.
Here's what I found when I ran some tests -
With the car on the 1st floor, when the 1st floor call button was pressed, relays 1C, A and C latched. I then manually engaged the DO relay (which stayed latched). The door opened, paused and then closed and all the relays reset.
Car still on 1st floor, pressed the 2nd floor call button. Relays 2C, A, C and UA latched but nothing else happened. Had to shut-off the power to clear the relays.
Moved car to 2nd floor by manually activating the motor relay. When the car arrived on the 2nd floor, the relay disengaged (short of the stop). Re-engaged relay and car moved to correct location and disengaged so now car is on location on 2nd floor.
I pressed the 2nd floor call button and 2C, A and C latched. I then manually engaged DO which latched and the door opened, closed and the relays reset.
I then pressed the 1st floor call and relays 1C, A, C and UA latched. Again nothing else happened and I had to turn off the power to get the relays to reset.
There must be a permissive somewhere that is locking up the system.
Dave