Elevator Forum

Prints for a Rotary...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Prints for a Rotary Elevator installed in early 50

20 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
30 K Views
(@xxXBlazeXxx)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm building a database of manuals and prints so if you don't mind I would love a digital copy so I can continue to help myself and others that need it.



   
ReplyQuote
(@drwiggin53)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Christycollett is working on the prints. We are in the final stages of having them completed. Will send you a copy when I get them. Have actually found my issue by using the preliminary set he sent me. Problem was with a door closed safety switch on the second floor. Now on to recertification and licensing.

DRW



   
ReplyQuote
 Ace
(@Ace)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
i have rotary prints 1950s vintage

- Ace



   
ReplyQuote
(@Reese)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Can I get a copy of the oldest rotary oildraulic prints you have? Have one in an old bank, 2 stop, almost exactly the issue mentioned here... please and thank u. -reese



   
ReplyQuote
(@NY Guy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have a couple of Rotary prints as well, Let me know if you might need. And how to post a document, i don't see how to insert a doc and copy/paste doesn't seem to work.

Nyguy



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top