Elevator Forum

looking for old 197...
 
Notifications
Clear all

looking for old 1973 Armor Prints

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
9,407 Views
(@Ranger36)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#15784]
have the red type controller everyone asks that, in need of controller prints.



   
Quote
(@danzeitz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Try elevatorinfo.com or if he cant help Electrodyne they will have what you need.



   
ReplyQuote
(@xxXBlazeXxx)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I think it's .org



   
ReplyQuote
(@danzeitz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thanks cant trust my memory like I use to.



   
ReplyQuote
(@NY Guy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I can look and see what I have, simplex?
Stepper selector or sled?



   
ReplyQuote
(@NY Guy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 



   
ReplyQuote
 J-R
(@J-R)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Ranger you get your prints? Pm me an email



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top