Elevator Forum

Library of prints
 
Notifications
Clear all

Library of prints

16 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
15.7 K Views
(@WileElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#29454]
Hi All,

I am tired of going to machine rooms and not having any prints. Has anyone compiled a robust list of prints that I could download? I plan on getting a tablet and having them on there as an option.



   
Quote
(@ILikeElevs)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Here's the deal, you just joined and your first post on here is how "tired" you are and you want something. I don't know about others but I've spent 20 years building my library including a lot of trading and negotiations along the way(including members from here that some have now passed away) so I consider my collection a very treasured one. Being a newbie which you definitely are(missing prints or ineligible ones is an old problem and nothing new) I would suggest taking some time doing your own research and downloading what you can then maybe start off small here and ask for just what you need and start building re pore. I think you'll find a lot of help here if you go about it the right way. As always work safe.



   
ReplyQuote
(@xxXBlazeXxx)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Ditto!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Hope&Poke)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yeah ... exactly



   
ReplyQuote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Wile, what kind of equipment are you looking to get prints for?



   
ReplyQuote
(@WileElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Hey Montana,

Thank you for your for your offer.

A couple of elevators that I had no prints for recently 1986 General Elevator Corp Orlando, FL and a Southeastern Hydro.

Let me ask in this way, if someone has taken the time and digitized a robust library of clean prints and it's well organized. I would be willing to pay good money for it.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sorry buddy. I have never worked on or seen any of that equipment over here on the west coast.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Local8Elev8rman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Wile

I do tablets for our troubleshooter/adjusters. I highly recommend it.



   
ReplyQuote
(@WileElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Local8 dude can we talk?



   
ReplyQuote
(@ILikeElevs)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
tablets are easier to carry around but I still prefer my 15" laptop screen loaded up with my service tools and library...easier to read when both are opened up.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Local8Elev8rman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Wile feel free to PM me and ask your questions.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Uncle Robby)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I used to deal with Jim Collette years ago - I know he passed away, very sad. I was looking for older Otis basement drum schematics, controller models: HKB, HKS, SOB, AP, 3F, 6F, as well as a controller print for a 3 stop Sedgwick roped hydro from 1990 that has an Omron PLC. Jim used to charge by the sheet - Really appreciate any help with this !!!

Sincerely,

Uncle Robby



   
ReplyQuote
(@xxXBlazeXxx)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
PM me. I can take care of you.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Lv8trmn)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Do you by chance have Precise Elevator Hydro prints?



   
ReplyQuote
(@JoePine)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm servicing a probably 50 years or more Otis hydro and since I have partial prints, I was wondering if anyone could help me with getting the entire ones.
Greatly appreciated



   
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top