Elevator Forum

Sedgwick residentia...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Sedgwick residential

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,419 Views
(@Steven G)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#29250]
Hello. Looking for prints on a residential Sedgwick traction. 3 stop. Was running last maint. I have Sedgwick dumbwaiter prints not helping. Able to run manually. Not taking calls. Checked locks. Switches all good. Any help would be great. Thx



   
Quote
(@ElevatorGuy128)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
any pictures of the controller? any data tags on it possibly? how old?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Steven G)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yes I have pics of controller and data tag. Found some prints with old plc but the car I’m talking about is older. Trying to attach them now



   
ReplyQuote
(@Steven G)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Pictures of controller and data tag
Attachments
61A9AFE5-F36B-401D-A804-B11ECAE16BBE.jpeg (109.38 KB, 43 downloads)
EB74E059-43BB-4B2E-8F42-719DE4A553CD.jpeg (56.63 KB, 21 downloads)



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rdock2000)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Could you email the print to me if you have it. I am wanting to know what the CD relay is and the interlock circuit. Also the safety circuit. Does the p contactor come in when the safety circuit and interlock circuit is made ?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top