Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Kone Monospace

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,856 Views
(@Jr718)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#9341]
Does anyone have any fault code list, parameter list or manuals on kone mono space? I just got two of these units on contract and any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.



   
Quote
(@SteveO)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Give your information and the type of drive.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Check out Menu 4-12 for the user interface menu version. It should scroll the menu numbers needed.



   
ReplyQuote
(@koneisland)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: Jr718
Does anyone have any fault code list, parameter list or manuals on kone mono space? I just got two of these units on contract and any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Which model do you have Monospace Mk I or Mk II ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Kone servant)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What do you need to know ?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top