Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

KCM 831 Hydro

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,890 Views
 bill
(@bill)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#1125]
If anyone has kone kcm hydro prints i would appreciate it i have had it on service since late 2005 and only had a couple easy calls until now. My e-mail is [email protected]. Thanks



   
Quote
(@aquadag)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
whats your problem? I have all kcm error codes but they are for the eco space, I think they are pretty much the sane though



   
ReplyQuote
 bill
(@bill)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks for reply. Yes they are the same and i did get the info i needed. I had a bad adon card. It was $2500 w/ trade in. I have bought entire controllers from Elevator Controls for far less then one card from Kone spares.



   
ReplyQuote
(@J Sand)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Unfortunately very common. Had to replace two in the same week. Even the KONE guys change at first sight of problems.



   
ReplyQuote
(@aquadag)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
the older ones had alot of manufacturing problems, according to their support staff the new ones are much better



   
ReplyQuote
(@J Sand)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yeah, heard the same but the two I changed out were both Version 2's. Version 1 had a lot less ack lights and uses Schrack relays (which are garbage).



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top