Elevator Forum

Wiring Diagrams
 
Notifications
Clear all

Wiring Diagrams

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
11.2 K Views
(@Vance II)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#861]
I have hard to find, antique, and out of business Elevator Companies. Wiring diagrams, manuals and engineering releases. My "Library" now consists of 20,000 sheets of Vintage (back to the early 1900's) obsolete and hard to find information. To the 1980's. Mostly West Coast and the majors. I do charge for these services.



   
Quote
(@G.E.S.)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Vance... I have a 1926 Otis AC traction. It was modded in 1963 with 'Elevator Supply Company' relay logic. I just got this car on service and the prints are unreadable. Do you have anything up my ally? ES was from new jersey.



   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi,

Sorry don't have much ES, Montgomery bought them maybe you could get your customer to spring for a diagram from Kone. I can check my other sources and see if they can help. The other option is attempting a redraw witch depends on the condition of your diagram. I'll do what I can a get back at you.

As Always Work Safe,

Jim



   
ReplyQuote
(@G.E.S.)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thanks for the info. Anything else you might come across would be appreciated. I will most defiantly talk to the big K-1.

Thanks
Dan



   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hope they can help you if they part with anything maybe you could share it with me so I can add it to my library.

Jim



   
ReplyQuote
(@zachparker)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Vance, I have a 1967 Oliver and Williams 2 stop freight with no prints. You wouldn't happen to have anything like that would you?
Sincerely, Zach



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top