Elevator Forum

Black belt door ope...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Black belt door operator

10 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,651 Views
(@grasshopper)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#29840]
Looking for a manual for the otis black belt door operator, can anyone help.



   
Quote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Would love to get my hands on one also.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Montana think you have one on your laptop..



   
ReplyQuote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
See Rolly, you told me it would take awhile to get through all that data. Haha



   
ReplyQuote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Is it the AT400 manual you're looking for?



   
ReplyQuote
(@grasshopper)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I have the AT400, been using it to work on the black belt. Wasn't sure how much different they were.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Ok buddy. Sorry I couldn't help.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
They are very different, but identical for repacement, Should bolt right in. Think you can buy an AT 400 kit for about 3k, since the real black belt is obsolete.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Hope&Poke)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What is it you're specifically looking for? I have some stuff on the AT 400, but I need your email if it would help.



   
ReplyQuote
(@NY Guy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Looks like they are phasing out the AT400 as well. Limited supply left. Probably have to move to the Glide.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top