Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
21/08/2020 4:18 pm
Looking for 1920 Otis elevator prints. Have tried the Otis archives with my controller numbers, but the prints are not correct. If anyone has knowledge how the controller works,that would be a big help.
Thanks
Thanks
27/08/2020 7:55 am
what is the number on the controller?
08/10/2020 10:27 am
In that era of Otis elevator there are many different versions of controllers I have information on.
The 3F, 3FA, 3FD, HK, HKB are DC resistance controllers
The 21ANS, 21ANAS 31ANS and 31ANAS AC/DC controllers which may have come with a 11NAM or 11ANAM micro controller
And the list goes on!
As JohnJay said βwhat is the number of the controller?β
If you would like send me a PM, I would be glad to speak with a mechanic from your elevator service Company.
JKH
21/12/2020 5:10 am
My hat is off to ya JKH for offering your services! Nice to see professional courtesy!
28/12/2020 10:14 am
Thx NY Guy. And thank you for your participation. 🤓
16/02/2022 7:56 am
Hi All, My first time joining this club. Would anyone have or know where I can get a copy of 1920s OTIS 2-SOB controller wiring diagram. Freight elevator in NYC. Thank you I am looking forward in sharing elevator knowledge with the legends...