Elevator Forum

ACCT (Automation Co...
 
Notifications
Clear all

ACCT (Automation Controls & Communication Tech.)

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,237 Views
 KSNY
(@KSNY)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#31650]
I am looking for anything I can get for this ACCT (Automation Controls & Communication Technology Inc) elevator. It’s a Hydro MHYD-1083. If anyone can help me out with the manual for a hydraulic ACCT controller and or a Print, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank You



   
Quote
(@Hoff76)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey KSNY, I have ACCT training manuals and prints for the type of hydro machine that we use, not exactly what you're looking for but maybe it can help you. Shoot me your email and I'll try to scan you what I got. Out of curiosity what specific issues are you having, if any or what do you want to know?
-Rick

[email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
(@NY Guy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
KSNY,
I have a print as well. shoot me an email and i will get it to ya.

Guy

[email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
 Msd
(@Msd)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi, can I get a copy of the manual. Have an controller that run terminal to terminal. Hoistway Values are all 0.
Any instruction for hoistway scan?
What i had try. At the screen enable learn, car at bottom normal, ran on inspection at 25fpm to top nnormal. Turn learn off. Values did not pop.



   
ReplyQuote
 Msd
(@Msd)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top