Elevator Forum

Looking for an old ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Looking for an old Dover print

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,607 Views
 KSNY
(@KSNY)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#31641]
I just picked up a mess on my rout and need help locating an old dover print. The draiwng number is DW-5991. I will buy beers for anyone who can help me out. I just went through all 600 Dover prints we have at the office and none are even close. Thank you!



   
Quote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What is the job?? guess at the age??



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Where did you get that number? None of my prints have anything like that number? If we knew more about the job, we could help..



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I found one from Rotary Lift that starts DW-5, rest of number is gone. E-18000 range. What is your E-number? My print is for a GAE elevator (Garden Apartment Elevator) by Dover



   
ReplyQuote
 KSNY
(@KSNY)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted by Johnny
I found one from Rotary Lift that starts DW-5, rest of number is gone. E-18000 range. What is your E-number? My print is for a GAE elevator (Garden Apartment Elevator) by Dover

Pictures attached

Attachments
IMG_2190.jpg (1.21 MB, 44 downloads)
IMG_2219.jpg (748.83 KB, 30 downloads)



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top