Elevator Forum

TKE LEV Schematic ?
 
Notifications
Clear all

TKE LEV Schematic ?

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,397 Views
(@RyeGuy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#31692]
I went to check out a resedential unit with the LEV controller and they did not have any schematics or documentation that was handed down from the previous owner.

Does anyone know where I can find or would someone be willing to help in acquiring a set of prints for me?

Thanks in advance !



   
Quote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
How old is the unit? PLC or printed circuit board. Hydro or chain??



   
ReplyQuote
(@RyeGuy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
2006 by the looks of the faded markings on controller tag. Printed circuit board and chain



   
ReplyQuote
 Goat
(@Goat)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Send me an email. I will send you what I have.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top