Elevator Forum

1230 mp fault 7
 
Notifications
Clear all

1230 mp fault 7

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,718 Views
(@Scott Davidson)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#502]
I have a 2 stop mp 1230 that has been getting a fault 7 about once a month or so, this particular controller will not log a fault 7 if LD input comes on before transferring to delta as other controllers will, it generates a fault 4 instead and then resets. the fault 7 shuts the car down and i have to reset the cpu. i have tried many different scenarios trying to duplicate the fault 7 occurrence. No matter what i try i cannot get this fault to come up. any thoughts



   
Quote
(@danzeitz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Scott, I dont have a book handy but here are a few things that I have fixed over the years that cause this type problem. Change out your secondary contacts on your starters. Also make sure that if you tip an innerlock as you take off. Your personallity board is set for enough leveling time to reach the next floor(this is easy to check by pulling one innerlock wire and putting it right back on).Also if the car relevels from a bad packing or bleeding back thru the valve 7 times without getting a demand for a high speed it will shut the car down. You can test this one with manual lowering. Hope this helps I am on va-ca next week and will have my lap-top but no access to manuals ect.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Scott Davidson)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
thanks danzeitz, I must be getting old, i think i have run into the relevel issue causing the fault 7 before, my memory is not what it used to be. i will be on va-ca until the end of the month but will try some of your suggestions. hopefully a few weeks fishing in the sierras will bring back some brain cells. thanks again



   
ReplyQuote
(@danzeitz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Scott, their is nothing a few weeks fishing wont help. Good luck and I hope you have as much success as we are having here at the Lake of the ozarks!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top