Elevator Forum

looking for an old ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

looking for an old armor relay traction print

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,849 Views
(@aquadag)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#515]
I'm looking for an old armor relay traction print with the group functions. 17 landings The building I have is a four car group with a group controller that is in very bad shape. I wanna mod the other two service cars but I can't till I get the group of four front cars under control. Already contacted Dennis at Kone spares He was no help. They threw all hte micrfiche in a bucnh of boxes years ago. He could only find the field wiring not the schematics. I know these cars are very similar so if anyone has anything like this please let me know. I'm not sure what year are but I can find out



   
Quote
(@eman2)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
are you still looking



   
ReplyQuote
(@danzeitz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Try Electrodyn 800-447-5442 the have added fire service to just about everything and will sell prints for about 100$ a set not a page as some of the OEMs. I end up buying 2 to 3 sets a year the last was for old Westinghouse hydro with the round oil tank. I had only seen about 3 in 32 years in the trade and they had prints!!!



   
ReplyQuote
(@MDElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Let me know if you still need.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top