Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Home

22 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
27.6 K Views
(@danzeitz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
JKH, I agree I have seen many testers guys have built or companies have bought over the years but this is by far the best of the lot. Biggest complaint my guys have had is What Took SO LONG!!!!!!!



   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Uppo72

Good thing is the whole thing is expandable to test just about any plug in relay.

Jim



   
ReplyQuote
(@Kone D)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Interested in trading anything for relay tester.Pm me



   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Kone D

Always looking for wiring diagrams or maybe a Mustang.

Contact me at [email protected]

Regards,

Jim



   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Hey Group,

I will trade a tester for large collections of old wiring diagrams.

Jim



   
ReplyQuote
(@Kone D)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
have an old buddy of mine just retired let me see what he's hoarding. I do have a interesting set of old Otis prints. It's a mg job with gearless machines installed in the 50's ,group of 7. I tell you what kind of controller tomorrow. We ripped them out some years back and installed some miproms. I still have a bunch old parts from them. Why I saved the parts Lord knows because after Katrina everything down here is new. I'll send you the prints and you can make a copy and send them back if you want. Most of the stuff down here is all new so I'm not much of a print hoarded.



   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Hey Kone D

I'M looking for a bunch of diagrams to add to my library. Now have about 40,000 sheets of diagrams and manuals that I make available to elevator companies, building owners and Union Members for no charge. I'd rather get your boss or customer to pic up the tab. But being a 40 year IUEC member I'm happy to help out any way I can for my brothers in the Industry.

My cash cows have been the oddball stuff. Bottom line you send me a filing cabinet of prints and I'll send you a Genuine nationally acclaimed Wiz Bang relay tester which is a normally a $575 value and no you don't get two for just extra shipping and handling.

Work Safe You Guys and for some of the others on this forum please leave the elevators and escalators to us.

Jim



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top