IBM: 4 Pole, 6 Pole, 12 Pole & 4 pole latch
R10: 2 thru 8 Pole
K10: 2 Pole
KH: 4 Pole
KU: 3 Pole
R: 2 Pole (Schrack)
RP: 6 Pole (Type �H�)
Features
12-24-48-110 Volts AC/DC
Low contact current
Status Indicators
Auto feature
11� x 9� x 5� @ 7 Lbs.
120 VAC cord supplied
Indestructible polyurethane case
Regards and Thanks,
Jim
Material alone is $220.00
Shipping $20.00
It takes around 5 days to build it.
Work Safe All
I would also like to know what make these relays are(apart from the IBM) so we can know what they are and if they fit.
Thanks mate, hope you like the feedback.
Below is a list of PNs for the sockets used on WizBang
You can go to http://www.mouser.com/ for descriptions
RP-15450 G1 CP Claire wire pin type used by Schindler Haughton
Type �H� Idec �RY� PN SY4S-51
Type �K10� Idec �SH� PN SH2B-51
Type �KU� Idec �SR� PN SR3B-51
Type �R10� 8pole PN 27E258
Type �RP� PN RP78602
Type �IBM�
Tester is also expandable for just about any plug in relay.
Your comments, keep relay energized and add 120V/220V select switch, are not only possible but fairly easy.
Regards,
Jim
Below is a list of PNs for the sockets used on WizBang
You can go to http://www.mouser.com/ for descriptions
RP-15450 G1 CP Claire wire pin type used by Schindler Haughton
Type �H� Idec �RY� PN SY4S-51
Type �K10� Idec �SH� PN SH2B-51
Type �KU� Idec �SR� PN SR3B-51
Type �R10� 8pole PN 27E258
Type �RP� PN RP78602
Type �IBM�
Tester is also expandable for just about any plug in relay.
Your comments, keep relay energized and add 120V/220V select switch, are not only possible but fairly easy.
Regards,
Jim
many thanks Jim on the relay types. Also I'm glad you like my input as I think it would be advantageous for you. Maybe also the ac lead be a plug in type(into the unit) and then you could just ship the appropriate lead to fit plug sockets of the area required as the pin arrangements are different.
Hey Thanks
Jim
PS: Sorry to bore you wiz kids but have to keep an Old Broken Down Elevator Man out of the Bars.
We have also been giving this tester a workout. Friday one of the maintenance men at the university we were at brought his supervisor over to see it. They were buzzing to find out more...
Jim,
I've seen several versions of relay testers in my career. Some were put together in mechanics garages. Some were sold by our industry suppliers. Yours is my opinion is top shelf! This is very well laid out and constructed.
Hey Thanks
Jim
PS: Sorry to bore you wiz kids but have to keep an Old Broken Down Elevator Man out of the Bars.
No worries mate glad to help. I would like to clarify that when I say it would be great for a test under load I mean a 50 or 100 number of test by actually toggling the armature under power. The amount of time I have had relays that work when you watch it under test, then fail later on is very common, so have a function to be able to do this would be super I reckon.
The toggle feature is included. It's the Auto feature. The relay will cycle about the same rate as a turn signal as long as the tester is in the "Auto" mode.
Go "Seattle"
The toggle feature is included. It's the Auto feature. The relay will cycle about the same rate as a turn signal as long as the tester is in the "Auto" mode.
Go "Seattle"
Ah ok right then that's great I reckon. I did check the relay types but wondered if they can be adapted to fit finder and Omron relays?