Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

yaskawa OL1

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,183 Views
(@Yus123)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#32306]
I have an issue with the Doppler lift Asynchronous motor with yaskawa L1000A, I replaced the drive with new one same specs, unfortunately worked only about 1 month, I cloned the whole old parameters to the new one, Now I have OL1 or OL2 error after a months. Any advise regarding this issue please?
thanks in advance



   
Quote
(@Jadam)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
When does the error occur?
Did you check the brakes?
Try to change acceleration and deceleration. Increase the acceleration and deceleration times (C1-01 through C1-08).



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jadam)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0

   
ReplyQuote
(@Yus123)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Dear Jadam,

It happened mostly when Normal mode down direction, INS mode UP and Down was fine.
I have increased C1-01 to C1-08, but no effect (1.5-->3.0), I called the repair team also to check the brake, guide shoes, etc.
When OL1 happened, the monitor showed 59A and the motor rate current was only 21A.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top