Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
25/01/2011 9:35 am
What brand eeprom burner do you guys use to burn the chips to remove the periodic reset of the high speed run count. I thought it was a Dataman model but not sure which one to get. Also a link to where to get the chips would be nice....
25/01/2011 9:55 am
Ive never seen a Us Ascension 2000 series controller. Pics please! 😉
25/01/2011 12:42 pm
Looking forward to an answer. I have 2 of these on my route. Have a US tool on site and must reset display C,D and F every month or may shut down.
26/01/2011 10:21 am
after all these years I've never heard that you could write out the counter from the program. has anyone done it yet? and speaking of resetting the counters...dontcha hate that call back for fault F ?. seems to me counter C is the killer...number of high speed runs or something. don't think you need to reset disp.F to avoid a shutdown, but it's a good idea to review it before you do. did a manual come with the tool?
26/01/2011 12:03 pm
I've got a good manual for the Ascension 2000 with all parameters, fault codes and alot of other good information for use with the tool.
27/01/2011 3:38 am
w/ the ascension 2000 you can use any eeprom programmer like pocket programmer 3 from transtronics. the only way to get a no maint. prom is for a your customer to buy the prom directly from vertical express a thyssen owned parts supplier. or if you're lucky enough you have a buddy with the no maint. prom already and he can burn you a copy. the prom is based on # of landings. the chip # is 27C512 and can be purchased at any electronic supplier.
28/01/2011 12:11 pm
Dataman is sold by World electronics.
Topic starter
28/01/2011 12:25 pm
I got a hold of a Dataman S4 and some 2 and 3 stop chips with no maintenance. Copied and working well. Anyone know if they make one for a 4 stop or 5 stop. Never seen them, only the 2 and 3 stop. Anyone wanna sell one or help out a brotha...
07/04/2011 1:42 pm
I'd like to get a copy of the 2 stop eprom. I've contacted Vertical Express and they do not have it.
08/04/2011 9:20 am
Logical Devices...Look them up on the web...Dave Mott is the guy...I have a chipmaster that runs with my laptop...I think they sell for 600.00!
16/04/2011 11:31 pm
Can someone contact me regarding either a laptop, chip or manual for a two stop ascension 2000?
17/04/2011 9:19 am
Can someone contact me regarding either a laptop, chip or manual for a two stop ascension 2000?
02/05/2012 9:54 am
Are you still in need of a chip with the clock turned off?
04/05/2012 4:44 am
Originally Posted By: Engine31
Are you still in need of a chip with the clock turned off?
LOL, its not a clock, its a level/relevel counter.
if you have a US tool you can add to the counter after a reset by typing AH30064, then hit enter, then the screen will turn to 0000F7777. change it to 0500F7777 by typing a 0 and a 5, then hit enter.
04/05/2012 7:11 am
LOL, well, I've seen them time out if the relevel counter doesn't hit the limit. Thats why they called it a manditory maintenance.
I've changed 25 unit's eproms in 2 stop simplex all the way to 4 stop 3 car groups and they have been running now for 4 months with no time outs.
Last edited by Engine31; 05/03/12 11:13 PM.
Page 1 / 2
Next