Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
09/08/2017 4:04 pm
Dear All,
Is it possible to upgrade LCB A9693A to LCB2 in MCS310?
How to do that?
Thanks in advance
09/08/2017 4:20 pm
Yes, it is possible.
There is a kit. Use this part no.
There is a kit. Use this part no.
GAA21305LS1
KIT LCBII TO REPLACE LCBI (9693A SERIE)
Topic starter
09/08/2017 7:47 pm
Dear Alex75,
Thanks for your prompt reply, I saw on the website: http://www.liftcomponents.co.uk/pcb-lcb2-for-mcs310-complete-kit.html
Is it just plug and play?
09/08/2017 9:49 pm
That is the correct kit!
Plug and play...well if you have done it before đ
But pm me you email and I will send you the manual for doing this job.
Plug and play...well if you have done it before đ
But pm me you email and I will send you the manual for doing this job.
Topic starter
14/08/2017 12:28 pm
Dear Alex75,
Thanks a lot for your valuable support.
26/02/2025 9:18 am
Hi, would you kindly be able to pm me Info on this changeover? Thank you