Elevator Forum

Unknown type push b...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Unknown type push button module

21 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
42.7 K Views
(@Chris)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Sorry I didn't post sooner, but I had a really busy end of week. No luck on the button which frankly amazes me. First that the manufacturer whoever it is, didn't mark their equipment and second that I cant find any reference to the button on the web. When I couldn't find any mfg info on the buttons I prepared my customer to the possibility that I might have to change buttons and plates, not much else I can do. I plan to change out all the hall buttons and save the button modules for spares in the COP.
Thanks to all for their ideas and suggestions



   
ReplyQuote
(@DripCan)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I had similar button try adama SM452W5 survivor series the bolt up holes match plate.Also try looking at the Innovation Prestige series both very close to what you have.

Last edited by DripCan; 06/22/14 04:01 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What kind of equipment is it? Who installed it?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Chris)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Old Otis (60's era) basement traction with ESI controller, GAL door equipment and operator, CE digital PI's, unknown cab mfg. All newer equipment installed during mod 10 years ago +/- unknown contractor. Otis had the maintenance but I don't think they did the mod.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Chris)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Unfortunately the Inovation and Adama buttons have an OD of 1.3" + and the holes in my plates are only 1.25"



   
ReplyQuote
(@uppo72)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Is it a serial data lift? If not just change the buttons and be done with it.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top