Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
18/06/2014 2:06 am
Can anyone identify a hall station push button module. It has a SS tamper proof button with a clear halo that illuminates with red LED's. Has a Jst connector and is labeled LM105-SS R 110V and 9904K. Job was modernized about 10 years ago and these buttons were installed.
Thanks
18/06/2014 4:32 am
Can you upload a picture?
Topic starter
18/06/2014 2:23 pm
Here is a front and back picture.
18/06/2014 7:56 pm
Take off the metal plate and see if you can find any further markings on the circuit board. The design of the plastic front looks a lot like Innovation Industries.
Topic starter
19/06/2014 12:19 am
Yeah I thought so too, but it doesn't match dimensionally and the mounts are opposite. I called Innovation and they didn't know either. No markings on the board either.
19/06/2014 5:18 am
MAD?
19/06/2014 9:08 am
How about other fixtures Cab Buttons, PI's key switches, Hall lanterns? Can you find a manufacture on those? What about the prints any info on those? Job book? any construction paper work.
If we can find the manufacture youll be set. A lot of time they buy every thing cab, hall, etc from the same person when a job is shipped or modded.
Topic starter
19/06/2014 3:23 pm
Not Mad, I tried them too??? I have opened all hall stations and the COP and there is no manufacturer info at all. Same with all the job docs I can find, and the MOD company is out of business.
19/06/2014 9:48 pm
Might be EPCO?
20/06/2014 12:04 am
What type of controls? Is this a link communication type button if not just buy something that fits the hole and wire in something new to work.
Topic starter
20/06/2014 3:07 am
ESI controller, discrete wiring. If I cant find these buttons I will have to go to something else, but the holes are only 1.25" and that presents some issues as to the type of replacement. Tried EPCO also, but no luck.
20/06/2014 6:59 am
After doing some quick google research with that part number, some patent stuff comes up with Regency Elevator products in New Jersey. Maybe worth a try. www.regencyelevator.com
20/06/2014 7:17 am
Have you tried removing the metal plate on the backside and examining the circuit board?
20/06/2014 11:22 am
Its obsolete time for a upgrade. Tell the customer to open up the check book.
22/06/2014 9:48 am
Originally Posted By: sbrmilitia
Its obsolete time for a upgrade. Tell the customer to open up the check book.
that was a joke. did you find what you were looking for?
Page 1 / 2
Next