Elevator Forum

Tool for newer Schi...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Tool for newer Schindlers

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,578 Views
(@xxXBlazeXxx)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#32257]
To my knowledge the best way to communicate with the newer Schindlers like 400A, 3300 and 5500 is the CADI 3.1. If anyone can provide me with a tool to communicate with the newer Schindlers, I have many elevator tools and data that I'd be willing to trade. I would even purchase it if necessary.



   
Quote
(@Jadam)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Are you thinking of Bionic 7?
Do you have a picture of the control



   
ReplyQuote
(@BillS)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Have you looked at Modutool?



   
ReplyQuote
(@xxXBlazeXxx)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I’m looking for a tool I can install on my laptop. Never heard of Bionic 7. Is that software? And yes I’ve looked at Modutool. But I haven’t bought one yet.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Does modutool work in
America ? Did you have any luck with communication tool for shindler mrl’s. ??



   
ReplyQuote
(@xxXBlazeXxx)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I’m not sure. I do want to try it though.



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm sure modutool works in America, it would work in any country.
Keep in mind it only works with TKE, Kone, Schindler, Otis and Orona.

I have used modutool and it's great.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top