Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
03/08/2023 9:49 pm
Anyone know the ims parameter to enable parking? I don’t have a book with the parameter lists on site. Then also the parameter for time before parking enables
Last edited by Meno; 08/03/23 01:49 PM.
03/08/2023 10:34 pm
Group adjustment LBY sets lobby floor, that’s where it’ll park.
Group adjustment LER sets # of cars requested to lobby.
I don’t think you can put a delay on that.
If you really want a delay you could probably setup zoning but I’ve never tried on a TAC20. I think you’d set CSW bits 4 & 5, set NZN to 1, ZN1 to the floor you want to park at, then set the delay with PFT, Parking Free Time. For a duplex maybe set NZN to 2 and set ZN1 and ZN2 to 2 floors that would be okay for the cars to park at.
Group adjustment LER sets # of cars requested to lobby.
I don’t think you can put a delay on that.
If you really want a delay you could probably setup zoning but I’ve never tried on a TAC20. I think you’d set CSW bits 4 & 5, set NZN to 1, ZN1 to the floor you want to park at, then set the delay with PFT, Parking Free Time. For a duplex maybe set NZN to 2 and set ZN1 and ZN2 to 2 floors that would be okay for the cars to park at.
Topic starter
04/08/2023 3:40 am
Thanks it’s a simplex just want it to park at the 2nd floor