Elevator Forum

TK LEV Access eleva...
 
Notifications
Clear all

TK LEV Access elevator - need Repair manual/schema

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
18.8 K Views
(@Crash)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#19279]
Clients elevator fails to operate, displaying the C1 or C2 error code after any storm/power failure. Client previously removed/bypassed UPS. User guide suggests problem may be IGBT, but this can't be the case if simply removing power from unit for 30 hours seems to "fix" it each time this occurs. Without more technical information than the home owners user guide, I cannot help this client. Because this appears to be a reset problem, I did try resetting via the micro switches on the circuit board but this didn't fix the problem. Unit was installed in 2005. Any help would be appreciated.



   
Quote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
C1 and C2 are inputs for the 1st and 2nd landing calls. Is there an OST?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Crash)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
The flashing C1 &C2 are error codes indicating the elevator has made 1 or 2 attempts at operating, but failed and is now in a protective shutdown mode. The owner does hAve an OST which in combination with the brAke allows the elevator to be manually raised. If anyone has a service manual, I'd love to browse it!

Last edited by Crash; 01/22/17 09:42 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sorry, but I've only seen an error codes list with an "E" or an "F" followed by two numbers. I just learned something new!



   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have the schematics. I do not have the code book. If memory serves right, those were the codes associated with the drive going out. You can also call ​​1-800-409-3349 or 1-816-997-9317. For tech service.



   
ReplyQuote
(@BillS)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I know ECI in Florida repair those boards so they may be able to help. 1-800-633-9788



   
ReplyQuote
(@Crash)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Mack - thanks for those connection schematics! The were put to good use. We sent the IGBT power switching module out for repair, and the schematic helped to ensure correct reconnect. The home owner is very happy to have his elevator back up and running.

I'd still be grateful if anyone has further technical information for this elevator...repair manuals, circuit board schematic and parts list, etc..



   
ReplyQuote
(@jj5phil)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Here is a link for LEV codes. http://levelevator.com/lev-error-codes AccessToParts purchased the remaining stock of TK Access parts when TK eliminated TK Access. They have been able to get us the parts we have needed.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top