Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Technical Questions

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,967 Views
(@jma325)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#16317]



   
Quote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Finally, this guy said something I can get behind and support!



   
ReplyQuote
(@xxXBlazeXxx)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
WTF?



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
This is the guy who rambles on about soccer and tries to sell bit coins! His previous post were always poorly written.

His gripping command of the written word is why I found the humor in his empty post!



   
ReplyQuote
(@xxXBlazeXxx)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yea, I said WTF to his post. I thought your post was hilarious. Are there any admins here to get rid of these people?



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Just hit the "Notify" tab at the bottom right side of his post. They usually pull it in a day or two.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top