Elevator Forum

Technical Lift Manu...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Technical Lift Manuals.

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,750 Views
(@peter.r)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#1232]
Hi there,

I have been searching around the internet for some technical elevator manuals in .pdf form so that I can have real time data on my iPad instead of lugging massive folders around with me. I would like to find some downloadable .pdfs as the are easy and fast to search for accurate content/data.

The main manuals I'm looking for are:

Kone TMS-900
Kone TMS-600

If anyone knows a web site that could help me out, it would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Peter



   
Quote
(@Matthew)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Ditto. I've got some manuals but I'm not really interested in scanning them all. I wonder if theres a company who mass transfers works onto pdfs. Only thing is I dont own the copyright. I wonder if thats an issue.



   
ReplyQuote
(@peter.r)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Haha, thank you anyway Matt.

I am currently Moding 24 units from Kone 516's/900's to Swift Futura. Just thought it might be handy to have a PDF on the go in my pocket.

As Swift is relatively open sourced I was able to get all their manuals off their site for free. Great gear I must say, I'm a fan.

Cheers.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Matthew)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Never heard of swift. I'll check it out.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top