Elevator Forum

Bad EPROM on Otis l...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Bad EPROM on Otis lrs3 board

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,344 Views
(@fateinc2005)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#1245]
We had a car go down with and old board and in the process the EPROM got corrupted, can I get a new one from a local branch? Or would I beable just to copy another car? I don't have this car archived and since I don't work for Otis it's not readily available to me any other options ?
Thanks
It is the u64 chip



   
Quote
(@GreenPants)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
It would be worth it to upgrade the board to a lrs5 and have the branch do the programming. It should have been done 20 yrs ago.



   
ReplyQuote
(@fateinc2005)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I'm gonna try and burn the good chip and check for misbytes im just worried about dispatching, i dont think we have any other duplexes this vintage to copy so if that doesnt work ill have to have a local otis branch burn some chips for us



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top